I recently ran across poll results reported by St. John’s International School in Waterloo, Belgium, regarding “Three personality traits every expat should have to be successful”.
I thought it may be fun to add the same poll here to see if the results are the same as were published. Join me in learning about what you think the three personality traits every expat should have to be successful.
Please find poll below and pick three traits:
Best wishes on your journey,
PS. To date there have been 196 votes! Thank, please continue to vote!
About St. John’s International School
International School in Waterloo, Belgium, providing an English-speaking education based on Christian values to more than 900 students from 60 countries.
- Educating the expats (theolivepress.es)
- Expats in Spain Face Fines if They Do Not Declare Their Assets (prweb.com)
- Rounded approach pays when choosing a school (telegraph.co.uk)
- Find Your Ideal Retirement Destination (castlecover.co.uk)
- International AutoSource has partnered with Corporate Fleet Services to provide an expat car financing and expat car leasing program to foreign expats in Canada (prweb.com)
- Chalksmart Officially Launches the First Fully Enabled Rich Search Website for International Schools (prweb.com)
- English, or Spanish? Expat Gringos in Panama (thepanamaadventure.com)