Here are some more Ikea Hacks to add interest to your home without hitting your pocket-book. With just a little imagination you can do this to….
Ikea Ung Frame
Ikea Billy Bookcase
I have added the source (click here) on how to paint laminate. If you plan on trying an Ikea Hack this will be invaluable for you.
Ikea Ribba Frame
This is the perfect clock for someone who has ties to other time zones, such as work or loved ones. Just add 3 clockworks or the RUSCH wall clock Ikea ($1.99USD) set to specific time zones. You can label with the city’s name or place of interest under each clock. (Directions can be found at http://www.ikeahackers.net/search/label/wall%20decor ).
or create your own wall clocks like these examples using the Ikea Rusch wall clock and other Ikea items.
Here are more Ikea Hacks you may have missed on my previous post.
Sign up to receive new post if you would like to receive more ideas to make your new place feel like home. You can also follow me on Pinterest.
Best wishes on making your new place feel like home!
- IKEA hacks – perfect ideas for your home! (expatstateofmind.wordpress.com)
- Bigger is Better: Easy IKEA Sheepskin Hack – Old House New Tricks (apartmenttherapy.com)
- My DIY Ikea Dresser Hack (guidetoafabulouslife.com)
- Ikea worries its sausages have horse meat too (cbsnews.com)
- Now Ikea takes its hot dogs off shelves (standard.co.uk)