When you arrive home after a long day of shuttling the kids around all day or working outside of the home, do you see a welcome sign of home letting you know just behind that door is a place you can relax and it feels like home.
An inviting entryway is a great way to make your place feel like home and where friends and family feel welcome.
Here are some great ideas for warming up your front door. Welcome home!
Welcome with humor
Welcome with style
Welcome with wit
Can not find what you are looking for at your local store? Try a DIY project. The photo shows a plain door mat taped off with painters tape in a popular chevron pattern. Use your color choice
Whatever your style, welcome home!
I hope you were inspired in creating a home, that feels like home.
- Creating Art for your new home (expatstateofmind.wordpress.com)
- IKEA hacks – perfect ideas for your home! (expatstateofmind.wordpress.com)
- 50+ DIY Project Ideas for the Bedroom (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Which Home Improvement Adds the Most Value to Your Home? (toppstiles.co.uk)
- SMP at Home: DIY Chevron Candles (stylemepretty.com)